Looking to showcase your technical mastery or creative eye? Show us what you’ve got and submit your portfolio below.
Happiness Engineer – Web Guru
At Radii we live and breathe customer support—helping our clients after a project has rolled out is not an afterthought here! We are looking for someone obsessed with providing ongoing exceptional experience to our customers. Are you the one?
As the Happiness Engineer, you will be an integral part of our support team, focusing on going the extra mile to make sure our customers are happy. You’ll be helping with all types of issues ranging from servers down to updating content.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Responding to email tickets, content updates, or phone calls to help Radii customers with their website issues
- Build great sites using WordPress
- Troubleshooting the most technical of issues in a Tier 0/1 role
- Debugging performance issues related to PHP and/or WordPress sites using sql monitor or similar tools
- Digging into and solving technical issues related to anything along the LAMP and WIMP stack
And you will bring the following skills to the table:
- A desire to help people, and a strong sense of empathy for their needs
- Excellent follow up skills
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress and WordPress Plugins and Themes
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of PHP / MySQL
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of GITHUB
- Comfort with the command line/general internet infrastructure (DNS / SFTP Linux, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new things, and an aptitude for technology
- Familiarity with server infrastructure providers (Amazon Web Services, 3rd Party Hosting, etc)
- Experience accurately describing and communicating issues to clients with and without developer backgrounds
- Experience with evaluating and assessing if clients’ media assets meet minimum specs
Radii customers are some of the top organizations in Canada, and we build beautiful, amazing websites with WordPress. The job of the support team (and everyone at Radii) is to help customers focus on doing what they do best – and leave the web building to us.
We thank you for your interest, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Happiness Engineer – Web Guru” in the subject line. We’ll be in touch with all suitable candidates, and invite you in for a chat.
Front-End Developer in Markham
Radii is a youthful-but-established, fun-yet-professional digital production company specializing in business-to-business websites and online applications, from development and design through to execution.
But enough about us – it’s you we want to hear about!
Because you’re an experienced and talented interface developer/designer who likes working on cool and challenging projects in a flexible and collaborative atmosphere, right?
We knew it! It’s like we’ve already met. But if you’d like to get even better acquainted and join our dynamic team of talented techs and clever creatives, we’d like talk to you about our position of Front-End Developer.
Creative Designer in Markham
We’re looking for a talented and creative Designer with a proven track record for effectively executing of all those design principles you learned way back at the School For Gifted Designers (or its equivalent).
You are self driven and can take projects from start to finish. Design is constantly on your mind and your tools consist of the Adobe Creative Suite and various UI/UX software. Moving between print and web design is second nature to you.
HTML/CSS/JS coding and similar skills are a bonus, not a requirement, but great communication and interpersonal skills are. Experience with WordPress is a plus. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, energetic environment that requires you to be self-motivated and independent, while playing well with others – both colleagues and clients – as a team.
Sound challenging? We look forward to viewing your online portfolio and learning about your capabilities.
Junior Designer in Markham
We’re looking for a talented and responsible Designer with strong communication and interpersonal skills to join our team. We’ll be working together to create great print materials and websites that look and feel great.
You are self driven and can take projects from start to finish independently and also work closely with team members. Your tools consist of the Adobe Creative Suite and various UI/UX tools.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients to understand requirements
- Participating in client meetings
- Working with clients directly to finalize existing print pieces and creating new pieces
- Sourcing photography
- Preparing print files for print production
- Managing your own work queue
- Creating Website graphics and interface assets
- Testing and Updating Website content
- Supporting clients on existing websites
- HTML/CSS/JS coding and similar skills are a bonus, not a requirement
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
We look forward to viewing your online portfolio and learning about your capabilities!