Are there essential items you can’t live without?
A few members of the Radii team have been following the website Everyday Carry (EDC) since its beginnings in 2009. The site started by taking snapshots of what individuals carry with them on a daily basis.
We’ve always wanted to do our very own Everyday Carry at Radii to share a window into our teams personality and of course to have some fun! So to kick off the Radii Everyday Carry Series, we’ve got Alex Ng’s Personal Everyday Carry. Enjoy!
Alex Ng - Senior Systems Developer - Personal Everyday Carry:
From top, left to right
- Canon S100 digital camera
- Jimi wallet for credit cards and IDs
- Seiko 5 SNK809 automatic watch
- Takeout chopsticks
- Maxpedition Mini Pocket Organizer
- a) SIPIK SK68 Cree Q5 3W LED 300 lumens mini flashlight
- b) Nivea Hydro Care lip balm
- c) Parker Jotter ballpoint pen
- d) Bahco 8069 adjustable wrench
- e) Zebra F-301 compact ballpoint pen
- f) Mini duct tape roll
- Moleskine notebook
- Samsung Galaxy Core LTE
- Nitecore MT1C 280 lumens LED mini flashlight
- HWI Gear neoprene duty gloves
- Car/work keys with Keysmart compact key holder
- Home keys with Keysmart compact key holder
- Pental Hybrid Technica gel pen
- Pental MS50 marker
- Pocket tape measure
- Leatherman Squirt PS4 multitool
- Mesh wallet for cash, coins, lottery tickets
Unfortunately no knives.
Stay tuned for Alex's Work EDC (his laptop bag) . . .